Reliance Money = Cheap + Cheap Service & CheapTechnology

First one is personal

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused to you due to incorrect contract note.

The updated contract note will be sent today at your Reliance Money mail box.

Request you to refer the updated contract note for executed transactions of January 23, 2008.

You may quote your reference number in relation to this query.

For any further assistance call us on 3988 6000 or write us at customer.support@reliancemoney.co.in

Yours sincerely,

Customer Support


These are from Internet...

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/?search=reliance+money
sir,
my first name is asha dalmia. It is very sad that I hav to make a complain. I m a beginner . I opened my account in october 2007. But I hav not still able to know the market's position i.e. instatrade.I am not getting it on the screen.I have made a complaint eralier also but i recieved no actions taken.I do not know what is the problem .Please do tell me.If I hav done any mistake please do TELL ME.

thanking you,

your sincerely

Asha dalmia
28/01/2008

=======================================
Dear All,

I had applied for account opening in the month of July with the cheque of Rs.1250/-. Application Number # 412592.Cheque Number is 546585 / Citibank. The same was debited from my account on 23rd July. After that I haven't heard anything from you till November. When I sent a mail to your customer care I came to know that my application had been returned to Nehru place office due to my PAN card copy was not clear (Which is not true as I have personally taken the Xerox) and told me to get in touch with that office.



Then I have sent my PAN copy to that office through reliance money representative. I came to know next day that my application was misplaced. When I asked for an explanation, I was told to re-fill the application again with the new payment. This was the answer I got.



Then I sent a reminder to customer care on 11th Dec. (Before I have sent many mails & reminders turned into vain). I got a call from your Mumbai office of 12th Dec and requested me to reapply the same without any payment. I told her as I am going on tour from 13th, request to send someone on 12th itself. One person had visited on 12th and taken all the documents. New Application # 848534. On returning 26th, I contacted the person who has taken the application from me. He rudely told don't disturb for these reason and told me to contact Mumbai office directly. Also I came to know the application was submitted to the branch on 19th Dec where as it was filled on 12th Dec. Then I spoke to Amit (Mobile-9310718357) who introduced as a branch in charge, he committed that I will get the kit on 01st Jan as the application was approved. But I haven't received anything. Then whenever I called Amit, he was trying to avoid speaking to me.

RELIANCE MONEY /BROKER SERVICES

=====
Posted: 2007-12-29 by PRADEEP KUMAR GIRDHAR
COMPENSATION FOR BUYER SHORTAGES
I HAD BOUGHT SEVERAL SHARES THRUOGH RELIANCE MONEY. SOME SHARES WERE NOT DELIVERED AS THEY WERE NOT AVAILABLE WITH THE SELLER. NOW AS PER THE NSE/BSE RULES ALL SUCH SHORTAGES ARE MET FROM THE AUCTION MARKET AND IF THE SHARES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE AUCTION THE SELLER HAS TO PAY THE BUYER 20% ABOVE THE DEAL PRICE OR THE SETTLEMENT WEEK'S HIGHEST TRADED PRICE WHICHEVER IS HIGHER. HOWEVER RELIANCEMONEY IS GIVING ME ONLY 1 OR 2 % SAYING THAT THE SHORTAGE WAS THEIR INERNAL SHORTAGE. KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW THEY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN RULES WHEN THERE IS A CLEAR PROVISION IN EXCHANGE RULES FOR SUCH SHORTAGES.
I AM ENCLOSING MY CORRESPONDENCE WITH THEM FOR YOUR READY REFERENCE AND NECESSARY ACTION.
From Reliance Help desk User87 <customer.support@reliancemoney.co.in>
Sent Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:03 pm
To PRGI0003@reliancemoney.com
Subject Buyer Shortage CRM:04150025

Dear GIRDHAR,


With reference to your email regarding non-receipt of shares for delivery buy transactions, we wish to clarify as under.


Due to the current settlement process in place, occasionally the clients may not receive the shares for their purchase transactions, instead may receive close out credits. This could be either due to short receipt of shares from the exchange or due to internal shortage. In case of internal shortage, the same are closed out as per the internal policy of the Company. The Company has decided to close out internal shortage at buy price + 2 % both for buyer's shortage as well as seller's shortage. It is assumed that this procedure is fair and reasonable and acceptable to both buyers and sellers. This is because if a client has received short delivery in particular settlement, the same client might be giving a short delivery in a future subsequent settlement.


You may write to us at customer.support@reliancemoney.co.in or call us at 39886000 for any further assistance.


Assuring you the best of services.


Yours sincerely


Customer Support

I HOPE THAT I WILL RECEIVE YOUR SUPPORT IN GETTING MY DUES.
THANKING YOU,
PRADEEP KUMAR GIRDHAR
===========
Hi...

This is Premraj. My Clients id is K00041294. My user id is KPRK0004. I feel very bad with Reliance Money. I understood that Reliance Money's Customer Care did not take care of this below:

First I had received all packages including new security token, user id. Also I got a new password on my email id on reliance money. I already changed to my personal password immediately. I opened a reliance money for stock money and already transfered the amount from bank into reliance money after entering id and password successfully.

Last December I again entered user id, password and security token number but it said security token number was failed. I was shocked that i tried to enter id, password and security token number but failed again. I was very tired. I lost rs.500. Many times i emailed you regarding this above. but you never reply and you are silient. I am so angry against you.

Then I was shocked that I got your email of last time saying you have already sent another new security token to Jayanagar Branch, Bangalore. I have still not received another new security token number from them till now.

Premraj
==========================
complaint against reliance money
Dear sir,
I am holding online trading account with Reliance Money having client ID as D00031008. on 20 th August 2007 , Reliance Money's online trading system has sold 6-7 stocks without customer's knowledge. After that on 10 the September 2007 , Reliance Money has deducted DP charges for that trade which was done by Reliance Money due to faulty system of theirs. After that on 14 th September 2007, I lodged complaint for the reversal of DP charges . The complaint number is 246780. Till today that is 20th November 2007 , I have talked to the customer care executives of Reliance Money for 14-15 times during the span of 2 months from September 2007 to November 2007. In these conversations I have spoke to the various customer care executives whose name I am not able to recall because they are plenty. I have also talked to the 2-3 Senior executives to name some Mr. Javed who is Team Leader,Help Desk. In these conversations I was given many reasons for the delay of complaint resolution some of them is The request is with Back End Team, The query is special so that it has sent to the Head office for approval. So I hereby request you to kindly look into the matter. I also want that reliance money should be punished for the delay they are doing. I also want Reliance money should reimburse me 20,000/- for the Mental,Physical as well as for the time I have invested in talking to their customer care executives during those conversations in last 2 months. I also urge SEBI to kindly look into the matter, as well as guide me further so that I will get justice.
I need to write this matter to the consumer court so give me the mail id for the same,
waiting for your reply,

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Deepali Gaikwad.
=========
Malfunctioning of Reliance Money server on 31.01.08
On 31.01.08, before start of trading hours on 31.01.08, I was holding 2 lots of LITL (Lanco Infratech Ltd) of 31Jan08 Future as open positions in my account of Reliance Money / Reliance Securities.

Out of this on 31.01.08 at 10:43:20 Hrs user there has been malfunctioning in server and 01 Lot out of the above open position in derivatives has been squared-off (by selling) automatically.

Due to this problem, I have suffered Due to this financial implication of Rs. 14,365/-. This amout has been debited from my account also.

Since then Reliance Money customer service telephone of Ahmedabad and Delhi is also not responding I have tried many many times, but I have been kept on hold. Whereas Mumbai customer service telephone of Reliance Money is found continuosuly engaged till now i.e. 01 Feb 08 1145 hrs.

As such I have send complaint to Reliance Money / Reliance Securities through online greviance method and through email just now by mentioning all the deails.

But looking to the continuous engage / non response of customers service of Reliance Money, I am afraid whether I shall be entertained after some time though I have send complaint online.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that this is the second time such type of problem has been generated in the server of Reliance Money / Reliance Securities and at this point of time the orders placed have been squared-off without automatically.
In the first instance I was told that due to technical reason this problem has been created and all the customers shall be compensated with the losses. At that time I have suffered with only Rs. 345/-, hence did not bothered about it whether the same money has been refunded or not. But this time it is big monetory loss.

What shall be the response of Reliance Money after this that I don't know. But I request you kind guidance for future action.

As such I am also sending complaint through post with all the proof / documents.

I have asked for compensating with ten times of the loss suffered by me. Is it genuine to claim such loss? Kindly guide me.
Regards,

Pankaj B Tadvi
=================
INSTA TRADE SYSTEM NOT WORKING WITH ME
Sir,
whenever I enter to trade through Insta trade platform
my login rejected.
but there is a an another Trade now platform accept me.
(But this platform is poor slow method)
hOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.?
(if answer is there please let me know to my mail. thankyou)
===========
Cheating Customers
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have been embarrassed by your services. I don't get call to your customer care. Very Poor Service…! Your Customer care executives have no clue. After a long time when i get them on line by luck they say server is busy. some hang down the phone.

I am using 1 yr limit card prepaid which I started from 27th October 2007. There was another Rs: 500 charges have been deducted from my account once again with out any notice….?

My Account Details
Application No# 0000519102 request for 1 yr scheme of 60 lacs delivery & 5.4 Cr Non Delivery.
Agent Name : Rajesh Namdeo ( from Gatkopur –Mumbai office)
Amount Paid Rs: 3250/- ICICI Cheque # 361351
Amount debited to Reliance Money on 5th Oct-2007
Account Usage Stated from 29th October.

Client Id – N00036765
DP Id – 13041400

Please kindly refund my money back and close down your customer care.

well wisher..!
Narsimha Chary
===================
Daily changes in Ledger Balance
Dear Sir,

I have a Demat A/c in Reliance Money. Client ID 00073858. On 5th February 2008, I checked my Ledger Balance and it showed me an excess amount of Rs. 1,14,800/-.

I checked the contract note of 4th February 2008 sent to me by the Company, and it showed me that there are 800 excess shares of RNRL sold by the Server at 3:03 pm. It cannot be done from my side as Reliance Money does not accept margin order after 2:55pm. So they sold 800 shares short from my account and credited the amount to my account. I made a complaint and they say that on 8th the shares will go for auction and then only they will be able to do anything with this.

Now on 6th Feb 2008 when I checked my ledger balance, it showed me -54,505/- (negative :-O). Now when I called up customer care and got to the executive after 20 minutes of regular hold time, he says that the excess amount has been deducted and it will be solved only after 8th Feb 2008.

On 6th Feb 2008 night, I again checked my ledger balance and it was again with an excess amount of 1,14,800/-. On 7th Feb 2008 Morning it shows me a balance of 9,554/-. And as earlier customer support executives are not able to tell me anything about this continuous changes in my ledger balance. I am a new and small trader and cannot afford such losses.

I had an amount of Rs. 25,000/- in my account and Rs. 25,825/- which I applied for Reliance Power IPO (dont know whether the refund has been made or not). And now I am not able to understand whats happening with my money in m account.

Reliance money has given the worst support. The executives pick the call after 20minutes of hold and then most of the time the again put you on hold and disconnect the line. I have wasted nearly Rs. 400/- in last 2 - 3 days on my mobile to call their STD customer support no.

I will suggest everyone not to go for an account in Reliance Money ever in life. If anyone has suggestions for me please send it to me.
==============
Reliance Money Gave someone else contract note
Hi all
Instead of delivering the contract note for buying IDEA for 10k reliance money delivered someone else's contract note who bought RPL.
The address printed in the contract note is not mine. Why are they revealing someone else's contract note to me?
Did anyone get my contract note? I bought shares yesterday. The transaction number etc are in the trading history.
Amount was deducted . Tomorrow 24th is the settlement date. I am not able to view ledger balance... trying for two days.

Reliance money violated privacy of someone else.
Reliance money failed to deliver contract note.






Then I started calling your customer care number almost every alternative day. I was keep on getting only the reference numbers other than the result. Few Ref Number are 551557 / 567785. The funniest thing is today the person (Resma) who attended the call told me that there was no such application. After explaining the whole story she told the last ref number is still active. Moreover she told me that she is going to put the personal note & priority on this matter which was the similar to the reply which I was told earlier. I told her to connect me to their senior. The call got connected to Amit who claimed that this is not the concerned dept and disconnected the call without listening anything.



My questions are

If the document is not clear, why the cheque was en-cashed?
Why the application status was not informed to the applicant?
Where my first application document has gone?
Any assurance can be given that your people will not mis-use those documents?
Why I was asked to pay once more for re-applying?
Why there was a delay in submitting the 2nd application?
Why there was no reply for all my Emails?
When I will get my account opened?
Currently to open the account you people are charging only 500/- where as I have paid 1250/- which is lying with you for 6 months without open my account. So it should be waived off.

Regards,
Shiv

=========================================
Since 3 months I have not been able to see my portfolio.. The page says that some construction is going on and new portfolio will be displayed soon...

What the heck.. why dont they first make a proper site and then sell demat accounts
Nothing works
you cant reach Customer care
You dont get any reply for the complaints sent via email
The agent from whom i bought reliance money account seems to have changed his cell no...
Reliance money is a shame to the brand name Reliance
-sanjeev

Below mails from a google group
=

> > > > Hi all,

> > > > I bought few shares of BHEL @ 1600 and others while the market was
> > > > down due to global cues.

> > > > Now that market is up and BHEL is trading above 1800. I have got few
> > > > mails from my DP and online broker Reliance Money.. that Buyer
> shortage has
> > > > happened and money will be refunded rather than getting those stocks
> in my
> > > > account. This has happened more than once now.
========
It is a worst experience to deal with Reliance Money.

On 5th july,when i did SriGanesh in the preesnce of the DSA who taught
me how to operate, i bought 50 RPL at 113.

on 9th July, it sold it off itself without my permission at 114.00

same day, within few seconds of sale, it purchased it abck at 114.05.

total qty involved was 50 shares.

till today, i hv not got that credited to my account in demat with
them

when i enquire,( after 20 minutes of hearing the engaged tones)
finally i get thru to hear the Lousy ring tone for next 10 minutes
after which i get a recorded msg saying, all the customer service
reps are busy, pl hold or call up later. i Hold and hold and hold
and then, God was kind. SOme one comes on line.

when i put up the problem, he makes me hold for another 5 minutes and
comes back to say

that the sahres were bad delivery and so was auctioned and it is
reflecting the credit on the 11th July in my account with the
difference.

i go thru the statement of the accounts downloaded from their own
site

i scan and scan and dont find any entry of the 11th July, the
representative talked about.

and i am told that the shares have been auctioned as it was short
delivery.

now my question was and is to all here :

how can reliance sell the shares of mine witout my permission

assuming they hv done it( the rep says it was a technical fault) and
they hv bought it back

then, why it is not credited to my accont and how can they give me
credit of money.

can any one help me how to get the shares of 50 RPL from REliance
Money.

if i should write to SEBI whom should i write to ???

Second problem:

I had purchased 10 nos of RUCHI SOYA which was appering in my REL
Demat account till yeterday.

Today, i found it is missing. I mean the scrip has disappered from
the DEMAT account.

when i call up and ask, they do the normal check and then, say it is
appearing and thewy will release it and i can see it in my demat
account.

can any one explain the meaning of this pleaes. how it disappears and
how it re appears being released. means who is holding it.

would apprecite if i get comments on the above.

regards
swaminathan
============
The following posts below are from an orkut community.
http://www.orkut.com/CommTopics.aspx?cmm=163277&q=reliance+money

Interface is worst

Not able to login to Relaince money after the market closes till 10-11PM
====

DONT GO FOR RELIANCE MONEY

Rmoney is cheating its clients and beleive me I and switching to Motilal Oswal for Good

14:26 PM I wanted to square off ICRA @ 1024 and the system got hung....I dialled customer service 39886000 and even their system was down....I asked the Rep whether Rmoney is going to refund the losses I will face today...the Moron on the other side says " u can speak to Customer Service "...

I was helplessly watching as ICRA passed 1024 mark and jumped back to 1033.....and the the order went to auto square off after 15.00 hrs....its 2 months since I have taken Rmoney and the same problem happens everyday.......if there were so many bugs how come Rmoney got the certification to go ahead........its criminal to play with investors money and experiment.........


Earlier there was discrepancy in my ledger balance and they had placed wrong trades in my account........After month of followup they refunded the money......
==========
i am very much involved in share market (how the broker/Dp operates and all) .
R money what eery doing is superb. i m haveing many accounts from my family in RMoney
there are some issue still to be resolved.
1. I have used almost all brokers online platform and odin/orion etc. Problem is every where . problem is because of NSE bandwidth. but for that u suggested call center .
the main probelm is that boss no one picks up the phone in call center for 2 -3 days its pathatic....... now u guys give excuse like load . peak time etc. But i tried calling tham at least 10 times in a day for last 3 days but dont get the opportunity to talk to help desk .
u too can call any time and check .
thats the only reason i m now closing all my ac with Rmoney .
customer dont link excuses.
thats pathatic when it comes to call center. i would be happy if u guys can resolve it. any way its good work.
=============

4m last three days trying to check my ledger

it showsssssss
Server Error in '/' Application.
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

The string was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is a unknown word starting at index 0.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: The string was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is a unknown word starting at index 0.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:


============

dont only search for cheap brokerage , search for good service,
reliance money ka cheap brokerage ke chakker mein kitno ko loss ho jata hai
these people carry out unauthorised trade, and this is a regular complaint aginst reliance money
=========

reliance money

na mera money na tumhara money .. sirf reliance ka money ..

anil bhai ka sapna sabka (maal) apna !

Comments